Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New articles on my FL site

Lately I have been working on my new blog dedicated to FL Studio and sound production more than anything. I wrote a large article about the best midi controllers for FL Studio and a large article about sound compression basics that is geared towards Fruity Loops but good information in general about audio compression.

Another large article I made explains how to record with FL Studio that shows how to record audio with or without an audio interface. 

I have also done a few logos lately for other people and written several other articles. This Feb. The Google update is still stiffing though so I seem to be writing less on article sites and more on my own projects. I am also starting to help out one of my brothers friends with online related stuff for his band. I might also make a link directory to all of my work online so it is easily found by those who search for it.  Lets see what happens in the next few weeks.


No comments: